Why be a Peer Leader?
Peer Leader Participants:
- Increase their level of engagement on campus and feel a stronger sense of community.
- Develop transferable skills to support entry into the workforce and professions.
- Enhance their sense of civic and social responsibility through contributing to their campus community.
- Gain opportunities for intercultural experiences on campus as well as global leadership skills.
- Obtain potential employment references.
- Are supported with opportunities to network, wellness initiatives, career-related workshops, and team building events.