2018-2019 VIP positions are now in the record!
All positions under the Volunteers In Progress program for the current 2018-2019 academic year (summer through winter) are available to request in Western's Academic Record. Students have until April 30th, 2019 to submit all activity requests.
Western’s Co-Curricular Record (WCCR) is a tool that allows for students to plan, learn, and reflect on their experiences outside of the classroom. These experiences help students gain transferable skills, while being involved on campus, in the London community, and around the world.
(Transferable skills are skills and abilities that are relevant and useful across different aspects of life (e.g., academic, social, etc.), particularly in careers and professions.
Why have a Co-Curricular Record?
Value of Western's Co-Curricular Record
- Western's Co-Curricular Record allows you to search for activities of interest and get involved on campus, in the London community, and around the world.
- It can help you showcase the breadth of transferable skills you have gained through co-curricular activities.
- It helps you articulate the value of your out-of-classroom involvement.
- It complements your academic transcript to help you tell the whole story of your university experience.
- It can serve as a springboard - supporting your transition from university to the world of work.
For more information, visit: http://myexperience.uwo.ca/